This weekend I watched my friends Carin Terrier (same kind of breed To-To from Wizard of Oz is) and Bella just LOVED it! On Sunday they had finally warmed up enough to each other that we had a constant wrestle mania at my house! When not wrestling, they'd play tug-a-war, eat out of each others bowls, or lay on my lap. I had a complete blast with Charlie and I'm going to have to set up play dates for them in the future! Bella was the one who always started the wrestling matches, however Charlie was clearly the champion (Bella was on the floor for most of the time). Here are some cute pictures, and some funny videos! BTW, why are most of my posts about my dog? I'm totally becomming that old Dog lady.

1 comments:

PEASE said...

Hey sister, I really want to see pictures of your house. PUT SOME UP!!! I love you can't wait to see them:)