So I've decided that I'm not satisfied doing only one project/cause a year, I think I'm going to try to work on one a month. This month I've decided to collect clothing for two of Northern Utah's shelters- a homeless shelter, and a women's shelter. That being said, I'll be collecting gently used clothing. This project won't be possible without the help of my friends. So I'm sending a message to everyone I love to please go through their closets and find what isn't a necessity. The most useful things at these shelters are nice clothes because the people there are trying to get back on their feet, and we all know nice clothes are a necessity for a job interview- which is what they need. I'll be collecting from now until the end of next week (though really can always collect if that's easier for you). Please take the time to look at what you have, and don't need, because there are those of us out there who are in need. I love you all, I know you can help make this a successful goal!

0 comments: