Well today is the day. Yesterday closing went well--- my wrist is still a little sore from all of my signatures! I should be getting the keys today which means I start the move tonight! My awesome big brother Craig is going to help with his trailor so I should be able to get most of everything done today (It's not like I'm moving an entire house-- just a one bedroom apartment! But we all know me, I'm a collector of "stuff"). My house looks AMAZING. I went on the final walk through yesterday and I can just say that everything has turned out better than I could have expected. I am emotionally and physically DRAINED and I can not wait for this to be over and just relax on Sunday with the fam. I'll be having a house warming party soon enough so everyone can see my big girl house!
P.S. THANKS SO MUCH JERA for volunteering Craig to help! It really is helping me so much!

1 comments:

PEASE said...

How fun Amanda, I am so excited for you. You will love it, I can't wait to see pictures of it. Good luck moving.