I just wanted to thank everyone that helped with my move this weekend.
Jera and Craig, you guys are awesome, thanks so much for the help, you guys totally came by and re-energized me!
Mom and Dad, thanks for bringin my junk up and helping of course
Lara, thanks so much for watching Craig and Jera's kids!
We were able to knock out all of the big stuff Friday night, and I was even able to sleep in the new house that very night! I snuck in a quick bubble bath before going to bed that night as well-- I love my new tub! Saturday and Sunday I spent putting everything where it goes and getting situated. I still have a few things left at my old apartment, but my landlord is absolutely great and she's letting me move the rest a little at a time, and get it all cleaned by the end of the month. I feel like everything came together just right! I now have a BEAUTIFUL house, that's quite empty in some spots, but I have a feeling that as time goes by, I'll take care of that. Bella LOVES the new space and has found a spot on the kitchen floor where the sun shines through. She is still getting used to all of the smells... but her running around sniffing everything wears her out! Tim was very very helpful in the move too, and as always he's my rock! He always seems to be able to pick me up when I have no energy left. It makes a move a lot easier when you have two people working at it. All of my other moves have taken me DAYS to get situated, but with Tim, he's always seeing what needs to be done, and just doing it! Taylor loves the new house as well! We only had him for a little bit this weekend, but he loved the fact that he gets his very own space, and that Bella's room is right next to his! He woke up Sunday morning and smiled and said, "Manda, I like this new house". I put all of my pictures/decorations in the spare bedroom so I can get a feel of where things should go, and then I'll be able to go shopping in the spare bedroom for the pictures and shelves and such that would look great throughout the rest of the house! I'll be having a little get together for everyone to come over once I get everything a little more situated! I don't have any good pictures yet, but here's one of my kitchen, trust me I'll be taking more once everything is squared away!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO! That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see it!

PEASE said...

Wow it looks so nice, I can't wait to see more pictures. Keep them coming.

Bearden Family said...

I am glad you are getting all settled in. I love your place. We were very happy to help.