While not a whole heck of a lot of "events" have happened in the month of June... however a lot has happened ;) I don't have a whole lot of pictures to update everyone just because I'm usually so caught up in the moment that I forget to take a picutre. I've been working on building a lot of relationships. A relationship with a "significant other" aka, "partner in crime" aka, "better half". Whatever you want to call him, he makes me very happy. Plus, I've convinced him that a half birthday is a real thing... we're celebrating this weekend (pretty sure that makes him a keeper). The other relationship has been with my friend Bonnie. We're "rekindling" a small flame of friendship from two years ago. I adore her, and I'm so glad to have an adventure buddy just 10 minutes down the road. So here are June's pictures **please note that I posted and then deleted because things got pretty sketchy with Tay for a minute.  He called me out on my flaws, and noted that I complacent.  All of which were correct.  I spent DAYS in self evaluation, and am still doing so.  We have since talked and decided to give "us" another chance.  I need someone who isn't okay with me being complacent, and someone who can be honest with me in absolutely every way**

Golfing on Father's Day

Drive-in movie in Taylor's Land Rover (god rest it's soul, he just traded it in for an FJ Cruiser)

Camping!  Legit style, until the cops made us put out our fire

My mountain man chopping wood.  You'll have to ask him about the mountain man contest he's participated in

Yeah, he spoils me

Picture at the drive-in (I adore him)

The valley from Fish rock, we watched fireworks from an amazing location, you could see MILES away

One of the fireworks

Awe, we're pretty cute together

Bella adores him.... he's TRYING to put up with her.

Monster Andy, she hates having her picture taken

0 comments: