July has been a month of searching, discovering, learning, and progressing.  I think July may just be my favorite month of the year.  I've been riding my bike, getting more into mountain biking, making new friends, doing yoga, hiking, getting in touch with myself truly, enjoying family time, experiencing music, and no longer putting up with complacency.  Here are some of the adventures I've been on:

Squatters.... Yum!  Right before another ghost tour with Gabby, Nicole, and Jeremy

It was super hot outside, and we had been hiking

Roommate trip to the drive-in movie!

Dinosaur Park adventure

Making new friends at slackwater... oh beer

My battle wound from mountain biking

She wanted attention, she has the best puppy eyes ever

Deer Valley Music Festival, Broadway Rocks with Gabby, Jeremy, and Nicole... we may or may not have finished 3 bottles of wine and a bottle of champagne between us

Sunset at Deer Valley Music Festival

Surprised Taylor with tickets to "the French Connection" at Deer Valley music festival.... we looked damn hot

Family Pool party.... yup, that's a lotta kids!!


The top of the ride on Mueller's with Jackie and Robert

Rawr!!!!

0 comments: