Well, I've just been doing the same thing.... squeezing every drop out of summer!  I hate to say but summer is already on the downward spiral into fall.  Oh well, I like fall too.  Plus, then the snow comes and soon I'm snowboarding!  (I've already got my pass for next year).  I've had something very exciting happen to me so far this month as well.... let's go ahead and see the pictures to prove it....


Mountain biking with Jackie

I put just barely under 100K miles on the corolla in the 6 years I've had her

We got to spend a weekend in Bear Lake

Andy loves her backpack

The view after a hike on Indian Trail

Bear Lake, so stunning

Oh..... I sold the corolla and got an outback!  Absolutely in love with my NEW CAR!!!!! :)

Celebrating Gabby's birthday!  Jeremy and I took her out to dinner :)

Tee time with the Lund men, out at South Mountain, I had time to catch up on my reading

0 comments: