So I thought I'd do a quick little update of where I'm at. I had a fantastic week as far as weight loss goes, but a horribly slow weekend. I did an experiment this time.... I started my period on Tuesday and decided to stop taking HCG while on it. Thursday woke up at .8 loss. Friday woke up at 1.2 loss. Saturday woke up with .6, Sunday .0, and Today was .4........... I started taking the HCG again yesterday and it takes 2 days to get in your system, so I guess we'll see how I rebound from it. I believe the slow loss may be due to my period, and the lack of HCG in my system. I'm still doing fantastic on the diet, I'm at the point where it is feeling good still, however I know in two-three more weeks of it I would not be feeling this way. I'm keeping my options open more this time around. I made the most delicious shrimp asparagus stir-fry this week, and some yummy chicken nuggets. I made it through a wedding AND a baby shower without a gain! WAHOO!. I have a feeling that I'm not a size 8 in pants but I have yet to go try some one. I'll do that sometime this week! I have read all sorts of reports on this "fad" diet. And yes I do believe it is a fad diet, however I've lost 52 lbs on this "fad diet" and believe that whether or not the HCG is really effective, it is still working. AND it has taught me so much about my relationship to food. The thing about most fad diets is you lose 25 or so pounds, go a month or two, and it comes back. I started in July of last year and I have not gained an ounce back. I do believe that there are HEALTHIER ways to lose weight. However I could never succeed with those ways because I never would dedicate myself like I do to this. I never saw such fast results, never re-taught myself how to eat. So all in all, I believe I have been a success on HCG. So that's my little tangent for the day! Here are my stats!

Day:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::14
Beginning weight::::::::::::::::::::::156
Current weight:::::::::::::::::::::::::141.0
Weight loss this round:::::::::::::::-15
Weight loss total:::::::::::::::::::::::-64.0lbs (wahoo!!)

2 comments:

Bearden Family said...

Way to go Amanda! Keep up the good work. :)

lynandsky said...

Yay for weight loss!