Just so ya'll know, I've created a new blog that is as I like to call it "a feel good blog". As you all know, I'm not a shy person. I LOVE talking about myself. However one thing I love more is giving to others. As I've gone through my weight loss journey, I've learned a few things that I want to share with others. I have also been learning more and more each day through different means. In my new blog I will be doing posts regarding healthy mind, body, and soul. I invite all of you to take a look to see what it is all about. Thanks for letting me stand on TWO soap boxes now!

2 comments:

lynandsky said...

what is the link to your new blog??

MissMandaPants said...

It's http://healthinmindbodyandsoul.blogspot.com/

It's also linked at the side of my blog called "health in mind body and soul"