So here I am on my final week of HCG. I Must say that I had quite the loss last week. This round has been easier than the first, and I find myself with better results! I have to admit though I have been getting light headed and dizzy quite often, which I know 100% is the diet. I just don't eat ENOUGH. I skip meals all the time and usually only eat about 150-250 calories a day. I'm pretty glad that this is my last week on the diet. It's getting to the point where I feel I need to cheat. BUT I'm not going to, because I can have a pb&j this sunday and I am soooo beyond excited for that! I found my Julian bread (net gram carb 1 per slice) here locally at an even better price then I got it for on the internet! This Saturday I start the low carb part of the diet.... just in time for St. Patty's day-- I have a fantastic new recipe for corned beef and cabbage! Wahoo!!
Here is the best news. Saturday I was feelin grumpy so I decided to go try on some clothes. I went to Kohl's and they were having some killer deals (I mean KILLER deals). I ended up taking home two shirts (size MEDIUM) a jacket (size MEDIUM) and 2 pairs of shorts (SIZE 7 BABY!!!). These were in the junior section, so I know for a fact if I tried on misses I'd be a size 6, and still medium. But with one week left on the diet, and then the gym afterwards I know I'll be at LEAST a size 6-- possibly even a 4. Who woulda thunk that size 16/18 Amanda would work her way down to a size 4/6?! I'm glad I had enough motivation in me to see it!!


Day:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::21
Beginning weight::::::::::::::::::::::156
Current weight:::::::::::::::::::::::::133.6
Weight loss this round:::::::::::::::-22.4
Weight loss total:::::::::::::::::::::::-71.6lbs (wahoo, that's a lot!!)

0 comments: