Balance

This is the first thing that popped into my head this morning heading into work. I am ready to start the work week again, grateful for the weekend. I'm excited to go to the gym tonight, excited for this week. I feel in balance. My life had been seriously void of this. I'm rejuvenated and feel that I'm ready to take on work, and perform at the best of my abilities. And I'm ready to appreciate the positives that life has to offer me right now.

I had a fantastic weekend! It started off Friday night getting my favorite chinese food (oh yum), then I went to listen to an album debut with friends, however one of my friends forgot his current license and so they wouldn't let us in. We then decided to go to Piper Down, pretty much the funnest pub in Salt Lake. We had such a blast!

Saturday Miranda came up to my house because she left some stuff in my car and ended up coming with James (my new interest) and I to his roommate's BBQ, which was a blast! I had THE BEST homemade strawberry shortcake and strawberry icecream. After that we went on a hike and then went and played disc golf. That is so much fun! There's a course in Riverdale that is by the river, and a wooded area. After golf, we went and had another BBQ and ended the night off in a hot tub with himalyan salts in it to sooth our muscles.

Sunday is my day of rest. I spent the day sleeping in, got up around noon and went to lunch with James at his restaurant (he's a server at Chili's). After that we did a little shopping. He went disc golfing with the guys so I had a girls night with Bella (yeah I'm lame for having a girls night with my dog). He came back by after golf and brought me some thai pizza from the Pie (oh my goodness yummy).

All in all I had a well balanced, perfect weekend. Life is going fantastic, I feel so alive!

0 comments: