I have officially made a count down chain of the days I have left: 14 days left on HCG and 16 days left on VLCD (very low calorie diet). Every morning I get to break off one chain--- it makes me feel good. So this week I've been trying to get 2 liters of water in every day-- and can I say it REALLY works. I usually average .6 pounds a day, but with that I was around .8 pounds per day! It also probably helped that I can no longer stomach to eat chicken if it's grilled (oh gosh makes me want to throw up) after 40 days of eating chicken straight I can say I'm DONE. I'm even starting to feel that way towards brocolli. Just 14 more days!!! After that I start the portion of the diet I call "the atkins portion" because it's basically no starches or sugars. I do that for 3 weeks, and I'm DONE. But I don't think I'm going to quite hit my goal of 145 pounds so I think I'm going to do weight watchers, especially during the Holiday Season. I've worked my butt off (literally I've lost 11 inches around my hips. lol) and I'm not going to let it slip away! So every day I have to motivate myself to stick to it. Only 16 more days!!! And then I can have Ham, bacon, tuna fish, more fruit, stir-fry, oh gosh things will just get so much better! I have a feeling this will be a VERY slow week-- it's my TOM (time of the month) and I feel like complete pooh! The HCG effects that aspect too-- it makes it WORSE! So I'm a big bloated grumpy girl with a constant headache. Man!

So this weekend we were SUPER busy, but had a ton of fun. Saturday we went shopping and took Taylor to the duck park (in Layton). That night I had a girls night with Bella- we watched Quantum of Solice (not very good) Valkyrie (I was bawling at the end and had Bella licking my face) and Moulin Rouge-- had to get at least ONE chick flick in there! Sunday Tim and Taylor came over and we went to the ZOO!!! I haven't been since high school, and there have been quite a few new additions, like the chinese exhibit (which SUCKED cuz all the big cats were hiding) and the elephant exhibit (which also just had one elephant in it for now because the baby isn't on display yet) We still had a complete blast, I was probably just as excited as Taylor was! Then we went to Del Taco and I got a chicken taco del carbon (only 150 calories!!!-- but a little high on carbs obviously) I figured I had walked SOOO much at the zoo that I had a little wiggle room- and I was right! I lost .4 pounds the next day. Tim and I both had Monday off. We had grand plans to sleep in, but of course Bella had other plans. My roommate moved in last week and she has ODD schedules, so Bella has to bark everytime she comes home (around 1am sometimes 4 am-- YUCK) It's such a pain. But we needed a day for just ourselves. We went shopping, explored Ogden. lol. And went and saw "Extract" It was pretty funny! Then we went home and tried to nap-- once again Bella wasn't up for that! We went shopping and came back and made dinner and then watched a movie together (state of play-- really good!) and just enjoyed each other! I must say he's very VERY supportive of the diet. It's hard when I'm grumpy and get mad when he's eating pizza and I"m stuck with what-- cottage cheese? But gosh only 16 more days of it.

Oh!!! I PAID OFF MY CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel SOOOOOOOOOO good to not have that hangin over me anymore! It's still pretty new-- an 06 with 45,000 miles on it. I paid most of it off with the first time home buyers tax credit (THANK YOU OBAMA!!) and then just finished the rest off this month. I'll be pretty broke for a while, but I'm almost outta debt (except for that HUGE mortgage. LOL).

So I know I"m COMPLETELY random-- but hey, that's just me :D. Here are my stats:
Day:::::::::::::::::::::: 41
Starting weight:::::: 193
Current weight:::::: 160.0
difference::::::::::::: -33 lbs



Baby meerkats
Baby Giraffe

Baby Taylor-- Oops! I mean he's as a big as a todler gorilla


My two boys


He LOVED the elephant





1 comments:

lynandsky said...

Yay Amanda! Sounds like you've had a busy and fun holiday weekend. Congrats on the weight loss - that diet takes some MAJOR head strength (but I don't have to tell you that, do I? lol). Thanks for sharin' your success :)