This reminded me of the Ocean... it's my little mini ocean


Found out later that night that the wind was 84 mph!!!



I was the only one that dared get outta the car!

So I'm approaching my 13th day. It's getting a tad easier to be on this diet, I've come up with some more wonderful recipes, have expanded my protein selection, and just feel fantastic (and feel pretty again!!!) I had a bad weekend in weight loss though :( BUT I'm not discouraged! I lost 1.5 pounds in three days-- which is still pretty great. I had one weight gain AHHH!! But the next lost 1.5 pounds, and then last night I dropped another .5 pounds. I feel that a major portion of this is due to my period and retention of water.. yes yuck I know! But I'm still losing! And I can't wait to have dinner tonight (I have two YUMMY options to choose from, scrambled eggs w/ onions and cottage cheese, OR chicken lettuce wraps-- I stole the recipe from Pei Wei and have revised it just a tad to make it under 150 calories per serving) I had a GREAT weekend, and on Thursday had an Antelope Island mini vacation (for two hours. LOL) Tim took me on a date Friday night, and gave me a WONDERFUL foot massage, and on Saturday he came over and cleaned my bathroom--- spotless. He seems to be a much much happier person, and he told me he really wants to work on our relationship (so good news!)


So here are some pictures from my trip, you can see how much weight I've lost there... my clothes are getting loose on me, and my face is getting much thinner.


Day:::::::::::::::::::::: 13
Starting weight:::::: 193
Current weight:::::: 178.4
difference::::::::::::: -14.4 lbs





0 comments: