Well tonight I'm officially on day 20 of my journey. Everything has been going fantastic. I had another gain this week, due to my period, however quickly lost it and I've lost over 1 pound a day since... that's 3.5 pounds this weekend! Woot. I know it will slow down a bit more, I think I'll average between .5-1 pound a day- mostly .8 so far. So if I continue at the rate I'm going I'll lose another 10-16 pounds by the time I'm finished!! I am finding more recipes, I've even started cooking with to-fu noodles. I'm officially down to a new bra size, AND almost down 2 pant sizes! I'm feeling fantastic, and could continue this diet for a long long time (I'll actually have to continue it. lol) I've also started doing work outs on a balance ball, just to get a little muscle built up after all of my fat has dropped off-- don't want to look sickly! My neighbor is now doing the diet with me and she told me she'll be my work out buddy afterwards. I made delicious lettuce wraps, bison meatballs, chicken noodle soup, asperagus fritatta, and delicious steaks last week. Tonight I'm trying my hand at tuna noodle casserole with my to-fu noodles, so we'll see how that goes! Halfway there, and feelin fantastic!!! Here are my new stats...... DRUMROLL.....
Day:::::::::::::::::::::: 20
Starting weight:::::: 193
Current weight:::::: 173.2
difference::::::::::::: -19.8 lbs (I'm gonna round that up to 20 pounds!!!)
20 pounds in 20 days!!!!!!

Side picture, yes I still have a goal to lose 28 pounds more, I've lost 30 since last December, so I am halfway there!!

frontal view, with my new bra! (they look rather perky don't they, and sorta lopsided. lol) but I have a "figure" again! Wahoo!!

0 comments: