Well let me start off with some excellent news..... I've lost 8ish pounds total so far! Yes all in less than 5 days. HMMMMM. I wouldn't believe it if it wasn't all happening to me. So here's how my weekend went:
Friday I got off work early so that I could have one "last meal", Tim took me to chinese food (and I could only eat about 1/4 of it because I was just stuffed). Then we went home and my 500 calorie a day diet officially began at 5 pm that night, but I was still so full from lunch/dinner that I just didn't eat anything! Hah!
Saturday morning I woke up and weighed myself..... 189.8 pounds... WOW, I lost a little over a pound the day before-- crazy! Crazy mostly cuz I was eating like someone who wouldn't be able to eat like that ever again. LOL. I went to the grocery store and bought all of my fresh foods and meats for my diet. (strawberries, oranges, apples, broccoli, cauliflower, onions, lettuce, mushrooms, chicken breats, round eye steaks, crystal light, and tofu). I also went to Home Depot and got a gallon of white paint and more tape so I could finish painting my bedroom. My "diet" began with lunch, Tim BBQ'd me a 3.5oz chicken breast and I had fresh veggies on the side (now this meal was TINY however I felt completely satisfied with it, and tha'ts even with sharing part of it with Taylor). We watched Coroline together and shared and orange. Then it was time for Tim and Taylor to go back to Tim's mom's house. I decided that I wanted steak for dinner, but digging out the BBQ for a 3.5 oz steak just didn't sound like fun, so I went and bought a ...... FOREMAN GRILL!! Can I just say that I love this little machine?! For $20, it's just plain awesome. With everymeal I'm supposed to have a veggie, so I decided to saute 1/2C muchrooms, and 1 oz onions, I put in about 1/2 teaspon of soy sauce and 1 clove of garlic to give it a little more flavor. WOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOW this meal was amazing!!!! And the best part was that it was only 158 calories. I decided after that fabulous meal that I was going to tape off my bedroom and try to get a coat of paint on... I can't believe that I had THIS much energy. Total for the day, including 2 things of crystal light I only had 382 calories- but felt absolutely amazing! I even dusted my house. (didn't get to vaccuum, I'll get to that tonight!)
Sunday morning I woke up and weighed myself...... 187.2 Did I REALLY just lose 2.6lbs in just one day?! I had to re-weigh myself quite a few times so I would believe it! But when my pants were fitting a lot more loosely, I knew that it was true! So that morning I finished painting, and made chicken lettuce wraps for lunch, I followed a recipe exactly, however the finished product was not great- too much chinese 5 spice. I think I'll revise this recipe because it had POTENTIAL. After lunch I watched HGTV with Bella and then got ready to make the 1 hour drive down to my parents for my mom's birthday party. I STUPIDLY forgot my HCG for my 5 o'clock dose, BIG mistake. I didn't realize how much the HCG reduced my hunger! I gave in and had a little spinach salad, about 3oz of steak, and a...... CUPCAKE. I kept small portions hoping this would help the scale not jump 3 pounds in the morning. I had a really fun time at my families! The kids had such a good time with a pinata (yeah it's family tradition- and no we're not mexican. lol) It was nice to just spend some time with them all! I went back home, Bella zonked out the entire way which is GREAT for me. I had a long talk with Tim, we talked the entire hour home. (yeah I STILL don't know what's going on there, but I told him I think he needs to get his own place :D) I got home and made my meals for work (just grilled chicken and veggies again)-- man what a busy weekend!!!
I woke up this morning, got on the scale sorta scared of what my earlier mistakes would say on the scale.......... 185.0 NO STINKIN WAY!!!!!!!! I've dropped 5 pounds this weekend alone?! I honestly don't know what to think about it all-- it is PRETTY exciting, but this has got to be too good to be true? I know I won't continue to drop the pounds this fast, that my metabolism will make an adjustment, but it still should be a continuall decline. I think I'm going to try my hand at tofu tonight!
Day:::::::::::::::::::::: 6
Starting weight:::::: 193
Current weight:::::: 185
difference::::::::::::: -8 lbs



Notice the tiny black spot near the left side of the pillows-- that's Bella still tired from a day of playing with miles... but check out my paint job!!
here is a little better picture, I think the white adds a bit of depth that my room was missing


0 comments: